Thursday, September 10, 2009

The night before

So I'm trying to stay awake all night in order to sleep on the plane. Problem is is that I'm rapidly losing energy. I'm tired and I want to rest, but I do have stuff I need to do. Things that need to be sorted through and put away prior to my departure.

I'm also filled with thoughts about the upcoming year. What kind of things will I see and experience? Will this time through be more rewarding than the last time? What will my roommate be like? Will the teachers be stricter with me now? It's all very interesting, but can also be frustrating. I really don't want to have any pre-existing notions or ideas about this trip. I just want to go and enjoy to the fullest extent.

Another worry on my mind are the luggage regulations. I'm concerned that they'll try to bust me on the number of bags I have or if one is too heavy. I might go through my stuff one more time to try to weed something else out.

No comments:

Post a Comment