Friday, June 8, 2012

America the Beautiful Pass purchased!

I've been pretty lazy about buying this, but it's done!  I have purchased the America the Beautiful National Parks Pass.  It's 80 bucks, but it allows you into all the National Parks for one year.

Not all parks charge an entry fee, but some do.  After calculating the prices for the parks we are intending to visit, I decided it was best to get the pass.  Now that we have it we can go to any National Park we want to whenever we want.  It's pretty sweet.

This will not only make our trip a little easier, but we now have the option of seeing more.  Since we have no real itinerary, we can basically do whatever we want and see whatever we want.  Having this pass will just open up the country a little bit more.

You can find info about the America the Beautiful Pass here.  I will review the pass once I have used it a couple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment