Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Next trip

I recently bought a car. Actually a SUV. I didn't really want to, but the city where I live makes it hard for cyclists or non-traditional transportation users. So I broke down and bought a car. I figure since I have one and am paying good money each month for it, I should use it. And use it I shall. I've decided to start a series of car trips. My first one will be in mid-December to Oklahoma City. I haven't really thought of what I'll do, but I do know I want to try out some Oklahoman food, namely steak. Unfortunately I've heard the beer isn't anything special. I may have to bring my own. I think I'll check out the cowboy museum and maybe...well actually I think that might be the only thing I want to see. I have a buddy out there and so I'm sure I'll be able to get into some sort of adventure. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were moving to Japan? Would buying a car mean that you might not move there?

    ReplyDelete